Industrial Hygiene Training – [Complete Video Training Kit]
Do your employees need Industrial Hygiene training? If so, then this complete training kit is for you! Industrial hygiene is the science of protecting and enhancing the health and safety of people at work. Industrial hygienists deal with physical, chemical, ergonomic, biologic and air hazards in the workplace.
This Industrial Hygiene Training Will teach Your Employees These Key Concepts:
- What are the things that an industrial hygienist can help with? (Recognizing, anticipating and evaluating work hazards, and developing or recommending methods to control any hazards on the job site)
- What are some things that can be measured when practicing good industrial hygiene? (noise levels, chemical concentrations, air quality, etc)
- What is a workplace analysis and why is it important?
- What are “administrative controls” and how can they be used to effectively protect employees from hazards associated with a certain job?
- What are “engineering controls” and how do we use them to stop or control a hazard at its source?
- What are “work practice controls” and how can they be used to change the way a specific task is performed to reduce injury?
Industrial Hygiene Training Additional Topics Covered:
- What is the last line of defense in reducing workplace hazards? (Usually PPE including gloves, hard hats, safety glasses, respirators, etc).
- What are the most common particulate air contaminants and how are they measured and classified (dusts, fumes, mists, fibers, aerosols, etc)
- How are different toxic substances taken into the body? (inhalation, skin contact, ingestion, absorption, etc)
- Industrial hygienists can also look at ventilation systems, waste disposal systems and others
- Typical issues that an industrial hygienist works with are noise, light levels, radiation, vibration, temperature and basically any other variable that can be measured
- and much more…
If you are looking to give your employees a good introduction to Industrial Hygiene than this training package will fit the bill. Available as an English or Spanish speaking USB Stick or DVD, this training is a good additional to any occupations safety training regimen.
Industrial Hygiene Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.