Are your employees and facility prepared in the event of an emergency? Even more importantly do you currently meet or exceed OSHA, SARA Title III, and State regulations for emergency and crisis preparedness? If you aren't so sure, then this Emergency Planning Training Video will help you get your Emergency Planning protocol in order. |
This complete Emergency Planning Training Video Kit covers all the basics of planning for emergencies, training employees on proper crisis management protocol, various types of emergencies, and much more. Several key concepts are covered including:
Every workplace needs to have a Company specific Emergency Action Plan and this training video will help your team put one together. Available in either English or Spanish language and on either DVD or USB Stick.
- What are the different types of potential workplace emergencies? (natural disasters, human error, medical emergency, gas leak, fire, explosions, hurricanes, flood, etc)
- What are the potential harmful effects of a workplace emergency? (people can be hurt or die, facilities can suffer physical damage, your company's reputation could be damaged if the emergency is seen as "your fault")
- What is the Emergency "domino effect" and how can it be stopped? (when an emergency spreads from one event to the next picking up speed as it goes)
- What is an Emergency Action Plan and how does it help protect your business, your property and your employees?
- What is a "Crisis Management Team," how is it assembled, and what are the key roles of each member?
- What are the key components of any written Emergency Action Plan? (the types of emergencies that might arise at your facility, the strategies used to combat those situations, the names and phone numbers of key personnel that should be contacted in the case of a workplace emergency, detailed descriptions of all facility warning sires or alarms, evacuation routes and procedures, etc)
- What is a "Fire and Explosion Planning Matrix" and how does it help you with your Emergency Action Plan?
- What about terrorism and is your facility prepared for a terrorist act? What are the "Green," "Yellow," and "Red" zones and what role do they play in creating and executing on an Emergency Action Plan?
- How to put together a "tabletop" drill to simulate an emergency at your job site
- How to have your employees participate in an evacuation procedure drill which consists of meeting in a safe area, taking a head count, etc
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session