Manual Pallet Jack Safety Training – [Complete Video Kit]
If your employee’s use manual pallet jacks then this training video will help them how to use the jack more safely and with better productivity. This manual pallet jack training video will help keep your workers injury free while using this powerful tool. Important safety concepts related to pallet jacks are covered within the training.
Manual Pallet Jack Safety Training Video Covers the Following:
- An overview of all of the components of a manual pallet jack such as the forks, hydraulic system, wheels and steering system, and how to properly operate each one
- How the pallet jack’s tiller, loop handle and actuating lever work to control the jack
- How to raise and lower the forks on the manual pallet jack
- How is a manual pallet jack different from an electric pallet jack?
- What are the hazards associated with using the jack and how can injuries be avoided?
- How to control the jack while moving a load from place to place
- How to properly load the machine to prevent uneven loads and other hazards
- What is the appropriate personal protective equipment or PPE that you can and should use while using the jack
- How to determine the maximum carrying capacity for your specific pallet jack
- How does manual jack safety fit into an overall warehouse safety program?
- How to operate the machine on inclines and other uneven surfaces
- and much more…
As you know preventing injuries is smart for both the employer and the employee. If your workers use a manual pallet jack on the job, then make sure this training video is part of their overall safety training package.
Available as a DVD or USB Stick, this manual pallet jack training video is is 18 minutes long, and includes a trainee completion certificate and other written materials.
A full-length preview of the manual pallet jack video can be seen below:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.