If your employee’s use manual pallet jacks then this training video will help them how to use the jack more safely and with better productivity. This manual pallet jack training video will help keep your workers injury free while using this powerful tool. Important safety concepts related to pallet jacks are covered within the training video including:
- An overview of all of the components of a manual pallet jack such as the forks, hydraulic system, wheels and steering system, and how to properly operate each one
- How the pallet jack’s tiller, loop handle and actuating lever work to control the jack
- How to raise and lower the forks on the manual pallet jack
- What are the hazards associated with using the jack and how can injuries be avoided?
- How to control the jack while moving a load from place to place
- How to properly load the machine to prevent uneven loads and other hazards
- What is the appropriate personal protective equipment or PPE that you can and should use while using the jack
- How to determine the maximum carrying capacity for your specific pallet jack
- How to operate the machine on inclines and other uneven surfaces
- and much more…
As you know preventing injuries is smart for both the employer and the employee. If your workers use a manual pallet jack on the job, then make sure this training video is part of their overall safety training package.
Available as a DVD or USB Stick, this manual pallet jack training video is is 18 minutes long, and includes a trainee completion certificate and other written materials.