Construction GHS Safety Data Sheets Training – [Complete Video Kit]
Your construction crew needs training on Safety Data Sheets, and this course will give them the information they need. GHS Safety Data Sheets are vitally important for construction workers to understand as they will help keep them safe while using chemicals at work.
This Construction Safety Data Sheet Training Covers:
- What is the “HAZCOM Standard,” and why is it important?
- What information can a construction worker get from a Safety Data Sheet?
- What is the material, and how should it be used
- How the material should be handled and stored
- What to do in case there is an emergency involving the material
- and more…
- What is the Globally Harmonized Standard or GHS?
- What are the different pictograms used on a Safety Data Sheet, and what do they each mean?
- What are the 16 different sections of a Safety Data Sheet, and what is contained in each section?
- and much more…
Giving your construction workers the training they need on how to read and use a Safety Data Sheet is important. It’s important to both the employer and employee alike. For the employer, you ensure that you are meeting OSHA requirements on hazard communication, and for the employee, you can help keep them safe using the chemicals on site. Available as an English or Spanish version, the material comes on either a DVD or USB Stick.
Construction Worker Safety Data Sheet Training Full-Length Preview Video:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.