Construction GHS Training – [Complete Video Kit]
Your construction crew needs training on GHS or the Globally Harmonized System. They need to understand how to read chemical safety data sheets, how to use of and dispose of chemicals used on a construction site, and more. This Construction Worker GHS Training will train your construction employees all about the GHS Standard.
This Construction GHS Training Covers:
- What is the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, why was it created, and how can it help prevent accidents and injuries on the construction site?
- What is the Globally Harmonized System or GHS?
- What changes does GHS make to the HAZCOM Standard?
- What does the Globally Harmonized System seek to accomplish? (It defines each chemicals health, environmental and physical hazards, it classifies chemicals using a uniform criteria that is used worldwide, and it tells construction workers how to protect themselves from the chemicals they are using)
- What are the four main changes that GHS has brought to the HAZCOM Standard?
- It changes the ways that chemical hazards are classified
- It changes the way in which chemical containers are labeled
- It make significant changes when moving from the old “Material Safety Data Sheet” or MSDS, to the new “Safety Data Sheets” or SDS
- It makes changes on how information is given to employees and how training occurs
- What are GHS Hazard Classes and Hazard Categories?
- What are the eight sections of a Safety Data Sheet and what does each section cover?
- What is a GHS “Signal Word” or “Hazard Statement”?
- What are the different pictograms and what do they each mean?
- How often must GHS or HAZCOM training be “refreshed” for every employee?
- and much more….
Give your construction workers the GHS training they need to not only be compliant with OSHA regulations, but also to reduce accidents and injuries on the construction site. This Construction GHS Training is available on a DVD or USB Stick, and in either English or Spanish versions.
Construction GHS Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.