Workplace Stress Training – [Complete Video Kit]
Many employees face stress while they are at work. The work demands can sometimes cause employees to feel anxious, frustrated, or just plain “stressed” while at work. That’s why this employee training on Workplace Stress is so important. Help your employees take control of stress by teaching them techniques on how to deal with it.
This Workplace Stress Training Covers the Following Topics:
- Stress is something that we all face and whether it’s stress at home (bills, kids, illness, etc) or stress at work, understanding that we all face stress is important to remember.
- What are some signs that a person is experiencing stress? (tense muscles, sweating, increased blood pressure, stomach knots, etc.). By recognizing how to spot stress, employees can learn how to deal with it. Stress management training can really help employees perform better at work.
- What is positive stress and how can it benefit you?
- What are the steps an employee can take to deal with stress head on and overcome? (Step one is determining the cause of stress, step two is learning relaxation techniques, and the third step is to develop a positive attitude)
- What is “stress overload’ and how can stress management training help prevent it?
- Teach employees a deep breathing technique that can help reduce stress (Fold hands in your lap and sit up straight, slowly breathe in through your nose relaxing your abdominal muscles, blow your breath out through your mouth). This breathing exercise can go a long way in reducing workplace stress.
- How many times should an employee perform deep breathing throughout the day? (Three or four times per day has been shown to decrease stress indicators)
Additional Topics Discussed in this Workplace Stress Training:
- How can formal employee stress management programs help both the employee and the employer?
- What are some stress management techniques that an employee can use to rid their minds from negative stress?
- Can an employee’s home life affect their stress level at work? (Yes, stress in an employees professional and personal life can effect one another)
- What are some things that an employee can do to relax themselves physically?
- What are “mini-breaks” and how can they help with any type of stress management program?
- How to use checklists and establish work priorities in order to be a more organized employee and get things done in an organized and efficient manner?
- What are some lifestyle changes that an employee can make in order to reduce stress in their personal life? (exercise, good diet, getting enough sleep, etc) Keeping good physical health helps with any mental health problems.
- and much more…
Teaching your employees techniques to reduce Workplace Stress is beneficial for both employee and employer alike. By helping employees manage any work related stress will allow them to become a more efficient, productive and healthy employee. This Workplace Stress Training Video is available as a DVD or on a USB stick.
Workplace Stress Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.