This training video will help guide you through a sexual harassment claim or allegation. As an employer, it is your duty and responsibility to investigate any claim of sexual harassment by one of your employees. Your goal is to promptly begin your investigation, follow your company's policy, and conduct your investigation systematically to reach a fair resolution. |
This training will help prepare you by:
If and when you have a workplace sexual harassment allegation, you want to be sure you are ready to address it appropriately. This training video helps prepare your staff for such an occasion.
- Giving you guidance on how to conduct the investigation
- How to protect the privacy of those involved
- How to use discretion when asking questions
- How to remain impartial and not jump to conclusions
- How to handle an employee's emotions during the investigation process
- How to create your own "paper trail" and provide proper documentation of the allegation
- How to interview witnesses
- and much more...
This training video is 14 minutes long and is available as a DVD or USB Stick, and in English or Spanish language. It is also available as part of our online training program if you prefer that option.
What's Included In The Box?:
- This training DVD package contains the following additional resources:
1) A Presenter's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video.
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session