Hazardous Spills Training
If you need to train your employees on how to deal with spill clean up then this training video is for you! Sometimes accidents happen. There’s no way around that, but how you handle chemical and other hazardous material spills can make the difference between a minor mistake and a major disaster. This HAZMAT Spill Clean-Up Safety Video will train workers on the proper way to handle hazardous spills.
This Hazardous Spills Training Covers the Following Topics:
Your employees will learn how to reduce damage, clean up materials, and reduce the chances of injury during the entire process. It’s a must-have for any employees who work with oil solvents, chemicals, and other hazardous materials. The training video covers several important concepts:
- How to read and interpret the Safety Data Sheets or SDS for chemicals found in your workplace
- What to do in case of a hazardous spill, including:
- Evacuation protocol and guidelines in the event of a hazardous spill
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Decontaminations procedures
- and more
- What are the five levels of employees who deal with HAZMAT spills? (An Incident Commander, First Responder Awareness level, First Responder Operations level, hazardous materials tech, and hazardous materials specialist)
- What is a “Spill Response Team,” and what are the responsibilities of each member?
- What is dining, and how does it help employees prevent the spread of a hazardous material spill?
- What are the different types of direct-reading instruments that are used to detect hazardous materials? (combustible gas monitors used to detect airborne contaminants, disposable detector tubes that change color in the presence of certain chemicals, and field survey meters that are used to detect atomic radiation)
- How are sorbents and absorbents used in a hazardous materials cleanup?
- How to decontaminate and dispose of a HAZMAT spill?
- and much more
Available as an English or Spanish-speaking DVD or USB Stick, this training video is an important part of any safety training program.
Full-Length Preview of the Hazardous Spill Training Video:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.