This HIPAA training video will help teach your employees the rules and regulations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. As you know, private medical information is something that needs to be protected and secured. Your employees need to understand their requirements under HIPAA so that they don’t accidentally violate this important law.
This HIPAA training video will explain to your employees:
- What exactly is HIPAA and how does it affect what you do on the job?
- The 3 important rules of HIPAA that safeguard the privacy and security of peoples private medical information
- What are patient/employee rights under HIPAA?
- What are the HIPAA “Security” and “Enforcement” rules?
- How is “protected health information” of PHI defined?
- What documents and records can be classified as protected health information?
- What are “Covered Entities”, “Business Associates” and “Subcontractors” when it comes to HIPAA?
- What is a Notice of Privacy Practices and when do you have to provide one?
- How are “use” and “disclosure” are defined under HIPAA and what is permitted or required?
- and much more…
Keeping your Company and your employees educated about HIPAA is the only way you can be certain to keep your business in compliance. This HIPAA training video will help education your employees on the importance of following HIPAA guidelines and is an important part of any training program when employees have access to private health information.
This training is available in DVD or USB Stick format and is available in English or Spanish versions. Runtime for the HIPAA training video is 21 minutes and you can watch a full-length preview below.