Hazmat/WMD Self-Protection for Law Enforcement DVD training video studies law enforcement’s use of personal protective clothing and personal protective equipment, including respiratory protection and chemical protective clothing.
Topics covered include:
– Why protective equipment is necessary
– Features and limitations of different types of respiratory protection
– Respiratory protection used for WMD incidents
– EPA levels of protective ensembles
– Standards for chemical protective clothing
– Donning and doffing PPE
– Inspecting and storing PPE
– Medical considerations when using PPE
– Avoiding heat stress
Includes Instructor’s CD-ROM with PowerPoint and other resources to help structure a training seminar.
A Short Preview Can Be Viewed Below:
What's In The Box?
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable “Certificate of Completion” that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.