Box cutters are useful and necessary tools, but they can also result in sliced fingers and other injuries when they're in the wrong hands. This Box Cutter Safety Training Video will show employees the proper way of using box cutters to help them avoid unnecessary accidents. |
The video teaches workers that by keeping their hands, legs and other body parts out of the cutting path, it will be impossible to get injured while using a box cutter. The training video shows both proper and improper use of a box cutter to ensure that trainees understand both good and bad box cutter tool technique.
The training video also discusses how to safely change the blades on a box cutter without cutting yourself or getting injured. Also, proper disposal of used box cutting blades is discussed and how to accomplish this task properly.
This box cutter training video is ideal for use as part of new employee safety training, as well as for a refresher to help existing workers safe. This training is available in English and Spanish language DVD options and is an easily digestible 7 minutes in length.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session