Eye Safety Training Video – [Complete Video Training Package]
Protecting the eyes is important for any worker but especially for those who work in environments which may be hazardous to the eyes. This Eye Safety Training Video is designed to offer employees an in depth view of proper eye safety protocol and the importance of keep the eyes protected while at work.
This eye safety training video goes over important information like choosing the right protective gear or PPE, how to avoid eye injuries, the impact of sustaining an eye injury, common mistakes employees make which lead to injuries, and common injuries that actually occur.
Several Important Concepts are Discussed in This Eye Safety Video:
- How many work related eye injuries occur every year? (It’s estimated that more than 24 million eye injuries occur every year in the United States)
- Where can eye injuries occur? (Anywhere…factories, labs, warehouses, offices, etc)
- What are the effects of computer or cell phones screens on the eyes and how can you prevent eye fatigue while using these devices?
- What percentage of on the job eye injuries can be prevented? (at least 90% could be prevented by wearing proper eye protection or PPE)
- The importance of picking the right type of safety glasses
- What are the differences between safety glasses and safety googles and how should each be used and in what situations?
- How polarized lenses in your safety glasses can help prevent damage from ultraviolet or UV sun rays
- The importance of eye protection for those who perform welding tasks
- The role of eye safety glasses when it comes to keeping dust, debris or other particles out of the eyes
- What to do in case you get something in your eye? (don’t rub it, blink so your tears can help flush whatever is in the eye, use eye drops to help wash away debris, use an eye wash station to help flush the eye with water and particles that might exist in the eye)
- What do to if you get a foreign body in your eye and simple first aid hasn’t helped? (cover the eye with a paper cup or eye shield, bandage it loosely, seek medical assistance)
- What to do if you get a chemical splash in your eye?
- and much more…
This Eye Safety Video is available in either English or Spanish language, and in either DVD or USB format.
Eye Safety Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.