This DOT HAZMAT training focuses on Security Awareness for all employees who handle, transport, load, or ship hazardous materials. As you know, the Department of Transportation, in an effort to protect ourselves from terrorist attacks, requires that all employees who are involved with hazardous materials undergo security awareness training. This training video covers the following:|
Further discussion involves the "green section" of the DOT's Emergency Response Guide Book as it relates to various substances and how they could affect the health and welfare of an entire community. The training also discusses how to protect a facility from a terror attack including barricades, fencing, and controlled access to the facility. Driving protocol, dispatch procedures, and facility protection procedures are all covered. This training DVD is available in English or Spanish, and is 16 minutes long. You can preview a short clip below. You can also purchase the
online version of this video if that is more convenient. This DOT training video was updated in 2018 so it is current and full up to date.
- What are the security risks involved in handling and transporting hazardous materials?
- What are the methods of enhancing HAZMAT security?
- How to recognize potential security threats as it relates to hazardous materials
- What specific actions can be taken during a security breach or attack?
What's Included In The Box?:
- This complete Regulatory Compliance training package includes the DVD, and also includes:
1) 5 DOT Hazardous Materials safety posters
2) 30 employee training handbooks covering the material that was taught in the video and can be saved for future reference
3) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
4) Answer key to the quiz
5) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
6) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session