DOT HAZMAT In-Depth Security Training – [Complete Video Kit]
This videotraining kit focuses on the DOT HAZMAT In-Depth Security training requirement. This training must be provided to employees when a company is required by the Department of Transportation to have a written “Security Plan.”
This DOT HAZMAT In-Depth Security Training Covers the Following Concepts:
- What security risks might be involved in transporting specific hazardous materials
- How to recognize possible security threats at the facility
- Understanding the company’s security objectives
- Knowing how security is managed and organized at the facility
- How to perform specific security procedures
- Outlines the employee responsibility in the event of a security breach or attack
The DOT requirement to have a written security plan in place is triggered by the following:
- You transport hazardous materials in an amount that requires DOT placards to be displayed on vehicles or containers
- You ship hazardous materials in bulk packaging that has a capacity of 3500 gallons for gases an liquids and over 468 cubic feet for solid materials
- You transport explosive materials, class 7 radioactive materials, or “select agents and toxins” that are regulated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
If you are required to have a written security plan, then your employees need to be trained on “in-depth security” procedures under DOT HAZMAT regulations. This training DVD helps you achieve that requirement. The video also discusses the Security Vulnerability Analysis, the steps involved in that process, and more. This video is available in English or Spanish, in either DVD or USB Stick format, and has a run time of 20 minutes. This training video was updated in 2018 so it is very current and up to date.
DOT HAZMAT In-Depth Security Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.