Compressed Air Safety Training
The Compressed Air Safety Training video discusses the benefits of working with compressed air tools and equipment while emphasizing the importance of safety measures.
The compressed Air Safety Training Video Covers the Following Key Concepts:
- Compressed air tools are versatile and offer a wide range of applications.
- Safety is crucial, as compressed air can pose hazards such as noise, flying particles, air injection, and explosions.
- All components of compressed air systems must comply with safety regulations and be inspected regularly by qualified employees.
- Proper personal protective equipment (PPE), including hearing protection, safety glasses, and face shields, is essential.
- Compressed air should never be used to clean clothing, as it can cause severe injuries or fatalities.
- Compressors must be safely designed, installed, operated, and maintained. They should have proper guarding and warning signage and be inspected regularly.
- Air receivers or pressure vessels must be hydrostatically tested, approved, and inspected. They should also be equipped with safety valves, pressure gauges, and drain cocks.
- Hoses and couplings must be used correctly to prevent disconnection and hose whip. They should be inspected for defects and secured to outlets prior to use.
- Pneumatic tools must be used by trained personnel and have safety mechanisms in place to prevent accidental actuation.
Overall, the video highlights the importance of adhering to safety guidelines, using proper PPE, and maintaining equipment when working with compressed air to prevent accidents and ensure a safe working environment. Available as an English or Spanish-speaking DVD.
Compressed Air Safety Video Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.