Do your employees need training on safely using a commercial lawn mower? This lawn mower safety training video will help teach your employees how to operate the mower in a proper and safe manner. This video covers the importance of reading the operator's manual for the lawnmower being used. Additionally, the video teaches the workers how to use the mower's emergency stop, the importance of not tampering with the blade guard, and how to properly use the commercial lawnmower with people or pets around. Further, the training teaches employees how to inspect the mower before use, how to survey the area to be mowed to look for debris, and the importance of shutting off the mower if a person enters the mowing area. |
The video also discusses the importance of wearing proper clothing, including personal protective equipment or PPE, while operating the mower. Proper fueling of the mower is also discussed as well as the importance of using safety precautions while filling the lawn mower with gas. The training specifically addresses riding lawnmowers, walk behind mowers, push mowers, and is applicable to any type of mowing device. If your workers are using lawnmowers as part of their daily jobs, this lawnmower safety video will help keep them safe, and accident-free.
Commercial lawnmowers are serious machines, and the risk of injury is always there when they aren't used properly. This Commercial Law Mower Safety Video will go over all the safety basics when it comes to using powerful commercial lawn mowers, so employees know how to prevent injuries on the job. It's a must see for landscapers or anyone working around this type of equipment. Comes in either English or Spanish format, and is available as a DVD.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session