Welding Safety Video – [Complete Training Package]
This welding safety training video will teach your welders how to properly use their equipment without getting injured. As you know, welding is performed at very high temperatures, which when mixed with oxygen, acetylene, hydrogen, or other fuel gases, can be the recipe for disaster. Other types of welding operations might include high-voltage electricity that might cause shock hazards or electrical sparks. That’s why this welding safety video is so important.
Important welding safety training topics covered in this video include:
- What is radiant energy and what effects can it have on your skin or eyes?
- What types of PPE or personal protective equipment should be used while welding?
- What is a “welder’s flash” and how can you protect yourself from UV radiation and potential eye damage?
- What types of fumes might a welder encounter and how to avoid them
- How to prepare an area for welding work in order to prevent fire
- What is a designated welding area, and how can it be put into effect on the job site?
- What is a hot work permit, and how do permit-required locations work?
- Respirators, gloves, safety shoes, goggles, and other PPE
- How is hot work performed in confined spaces?
- And much more…
Whether arc, MIG, or TIG welding it is important to get the proper safety training for your crew. Welders are exposed to intense light and radiant energy, hazardous fumes, the potential of electric shock, and very high temperatures so protecting them through safety training is a necessity.
This 18-minute welding training video will help keep your employees safe and your workplace OSHA-compliant. Available in a DVD format or on a USB stick, and in either an English or Spanish language option.
Welding Safety Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.