Driving Safety – The Complete Program [Video Training Package]
Did you know that driving related accidents are the leading cause of death while working? Over 40,000 people will die this year on America’s roadways. Will your employees be part of that statistic? Help them drive safely with this Driving Safety Video.
This training video gives drivers from all walks of life the inside scoop on driving safety. Whether they simply drive to and from work, or they drive as part of their jobs, this video is necessary to ensure safety.
Topics Covered in this Driver Safety Training Course:
- The importance of completing a pre-drive inspection of the vehicle being used (whether it’s a car, truck, van, or anything else)
- What to inspect on the vehicle before hitting the road (tire air pressure, seat positioning, mirror adjustments, brake check, etc)
- The need to wear a seat belt while operating the vehicle (wearing a seat belt doubles your chances of surviving an accident)
- How to deal with and avoid “blind spots” while driving the vehicle
- The importance of obeying the speed limit and traffic signs
- What is a “safety cushion” and why it’s important to remember while operating the vehicle
- Understanding how the size of your vehicle effects the stopping distance while applying the brakes
- What to do if another driver is tailgating you
- How to read traffic signs, lane markings, etc
Driving Safety Training – Additional Topics Discussed:
- How to properly and safely pass other vehicles while on the road
- How to safely drive your vehicle at dusk and at night (your driving strategy will change day versus night)
- How to drive a vehicle in bad weather conditions (rain, snow, etc)
- How eating, texting, playing the with radio, or using a cell phone effect your ability to remain safe on the road (distracted driving causes a large number of accidents each day)
- How to recognize and deal with “road rage” from other drivers
- What to do in case of a tire blow-out
- What to do in case you have an accident
- and much more…
Keeping your employees safe while driving
is good for both employer and employee alike. Accidents can be very expensive – vehicle insurance, car repairs, lost wages, lost time from work all add up to less profit and lost productivity for the business, and potentially lost wages or time from work for the employee. Keep your employees safe on the road with this complete training video on driving safety.
This video is available as a DVD or on a USB Stick in either English or Spanish languages, and is 20 minutes in length.
Driver Safety Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.