If your employees need training on benzene safety then this training video is for you! Benzene is a common chemical used by many industries today. Unfortunately, itís also a known carcinogen, and handling it with care is crucial for the health and well-being of your workers. This Benzene Safety Training Video shows workers the proper ways to handle this chemical, safety risks associated with exposure, and proper safety equipment needed to use it safely and effectively. It also explains TLV, IDLH, PPM and exposures in the workplace for an all around overview of this all important safety topic. |
This benzene safety course is a great introductory course for new employees to help them fully understand the risks of Benzene and the safety procedures that should be followed. It also makes an ideal refresher course for existing workers who need a reminder. Given OSHA's strict training requirements this training course will ensure that your training responsibilities are fulfilled. This video comes in both DVD format for added convenience.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session