Lab workers perform their duties in many different work areas, often use different tools and materials, and employ various movements in order to complete their tasks. That's why this "Laboratory Employee Ergonomics Training Video" is so important. |
The training delves into different body types and the need to minimize stress on the body through the use of property workstation setup, and the use of proper body mechanics while performing common job duties. Focus areas of the video include teaching how not to perform the same tasks in a repetitive manner, how to properly protect your back while working, and how to properly sit in a lab stool.
Finally, the training discusses ways to arrange your work station in order to maximize productivity while minimizing strain on the body. This material is available on a DVD or you can also purchase the training via our online safety training program.
The run time of this training is 13 minutes and you can see a 2 minute preview below.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session