Hazard communications are important when it comes to keeping everyone safe. This Hazard Communications Safety Training Video is tailored toward those who work in grocery store settings, and it covers all the basics of communications, including MSDS, labeling, and handling hazardous chemicals. It's designed to train employees in these important areas, making it ideal for new workers, as well as those who need a refresher. This hazcom for grocery employee training is available in English speaking DVD.|
You can preview the first 4 minutes of the video below.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session