If you are looking to reduce your employee accidents and injuries, then this Industrial Ergonomics training video is a good place to start. Since a significant number of workplace injuries involve sprains and strains to our employee?s bodies, it is important to teach them how to use proper and ergonomically correct body mechanics while performing their daily job duties.
This training video will help train your workers how to use ergonomic best practices and in the process:
1. How to reduce the potential for chronic low back pain
2. How to reduce the occurrence of carpal tunnel syndrome
3. How to reduce repetitive motion syndrome
4. How to reduce the possibility of tendinitis
Other key topics include:
* How to select and use ergonomically correct tools
* How to properly position your body within your workstation
* How to take ?mini breaks? to reduce the likelihood of injury
* How to protect your back, neck, shoulders, and wrists while performing your normal daily work activities
* How to lift properly to protect you back and understand when you should team lift an item instead of solo lift
* How you can use ?neutral positions? to reduce stress on the human body
This Industrial Ergonomics training video will work regardless of the type of employees you have and regardless of the industry. It teaches good body mechanics and helps your employees understand why it is important to protect their body while working.
Available as a DVD or USB Stick and in either English or Spanish language versions.
What's In The Box?
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.