Cardboard balers are heavy duty machines and that opens the door to
injuries. Proper training and use of this machine are pertinent for
keeping your workers safe and free from injuries. This Bailer Safety
Video can help. The video covers topics related to using these high
powered machines effectively and safely to cut down on workplace
accidents. Use as a training tool for new employees, or as a refresher
course for existing workers who may need a little reminder on how to use
a cardboard bailer safely. This video is available on DVD
as well as in English and Spanish language options.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session